Thursday, January 19, 2012

QAYGFMQQAL Row 1

Okay, sew I have been a bit excited about Quokka Quilts Quilt As You Go Free Motion Quilting Quilt A Long (QAYGFMQQAL). Today I get to show you the first 4 quilted blocks (you can click here to see the rest of the unquilted blocks). They may not be perfect, but I have to say I'm quite pleased with the results so far.
Block 1 - Loop-de-loop

Block 2 - Four petal flower

Block 3  - Swirls (almost at the end of this block I started getting skipped stitches, so I changed my needle)

Block 4 - Flower swirls (Near the beginning of this block, my needle fell out, didn't get it seated properly when I changed it in the previous block, LOL! But I didn't let it phase me and continued to have fun stitching!)
This is SEW MUCH FUN!!! Thank you Laura for hosting such a QAL, great idea!

I'm linking up with Quokka Quilts, I can't wait to see all of the other quilty blocks.

http://www.quokkaquilts.blogspot.com


Color Me Quilty!

Pat

7 comments:

  1. These are looking great - I'm going to start today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flower swirls! They all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look fabulous!!! Well done!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pat they are fantastic! I love the loop-de-loop, I'll have to try that one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks fantastic! I've gotta try the flower and the loop-de-loop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a great job. Iam following Leah and found this today. I am going to try this too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pat these are fantastic!!!! I really must start!

    ReplyDelete