Sunday, October 28, 2012

Time To Fly!

I'm keeping focused on my UFO/WIPs. Today I decided to continue to FMQ a little more on my Expanding Possibilities quilt. What would be more appropriate than stitch out some birds?


I used the same method and "stencil" I used for the April SoCalGal FMQ Challenge
I marked three birds across this white strip in the quilt.


I went over the outlines numerous times to make it bolder.

I plan on outlining all three birds and then adding a background fill.
I plan on keeping this post short, so I can go FMQ!!! I'm linking up with Leah Day for UFO Sunday!

UFO Sundays on the Free Motion Quilting Project

Color Me Quilty!

Pat

9 comments:

  1. I'm with you Pat. Keep it short and stick to the plan, FMQ!!!! Can't wait to see this quilt finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! love the red and white work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bird is beautiful. I hope you're having a good sewing day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks wonderful and your travelling stitches are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these birds. Your stitching looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bird is absolutely perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the bird! and you are retracing your line really well!

    ReplyDelete