Friday, May 24, 2013

Shameless Tease

Okay, actually I'm shameless and a tease! I'll start with the tease. I've been quilting my Make It Right challenge quilt. Oh, it is fun. I can't share the whole quilt, but I can show you what I'm quilting; slate tile and paisley, both of which are on Leah Day's 365+ designs.




the back
I want to make sure that there is a lot of texture in the quilt since a) the line of fabric is call Textures and b) Angela Walters (the fabric designer) is an amazing long-arm quilter.  I'm using Aurifil thread and Quilters Dream Puff batting. LOVE both products, they are my favorite combination, not to mention that this fabric line is in my favorite color palette of lime and teal. You won't have to wait long, I have to have it done by June 6th.

Okay, so now for the shameless part, I would like to ask for your VOTE(S) over at the Blogger's Quilt Festival at Amy's Creative Side. 


I have my Elephant quilt in the bed category

And my Koi Pond quilt in the Home Machine Quilted category
All you have to do is click on my link, then click on the word "Vote" and voila' you're done!

I'm linking up today with Leah Day for FMQ Friday, can't wait to see what everyone's been up to this week.



Free Motion Quilting Friday

Color Me Quilty!

Pat

6 comments:

  1. Well. I tried. Firefox just would not do anything that looked like voting. I switched to IE and it gave a little windows message that said the vote was registered though I have no feedback on the site that it was. In other words, I have no idea what I did. :)

    Looking forward to seeing the secret quilt. Should be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did try to vote! Like Susan, I have no idea if it worked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little stars under each quilt disappeared after I voted so I think that means your vote made it.
    That's my theory & I'm sticking to it! Great job.
    pnconverse@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your quilting is beautiful, front and back! I love Aurifil thread but have never used that particular batting. I may have to try it! I will try and vote for you. Hope you win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing quilting, the thread looks almost luminescent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I voted for both! The elephant quilt is in 5th place already! Yay!!! I hope you win because it is so beautiful! Best of luck to you, Pat!

    ReplyDelete