Wednesday, October 30, 2013

WIP Wednesday

It's been kind of a strange week of progress. I did get 5 new mug rugs in various stages of completion.


I also made the binding for my grandmother's quilt, although, I'm not done quilting it.






I've spent a lot of time trying to reorganize my fabric stash.























Needless to say, I feel like I've worked a lot, but not much to show for it.

Here are this week's stats:
In-process: (9)
Express Your Love
Grandma's Quilt
Charming Squares Quilt
Mug Rugs - 6 in-process
 
New projects: (5) 
5 more mug rugs

Finished (0)


I'm linking up with  Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday!





Color Me Quilty!
Pat

2 comments:

  1. Those mug rugs look so pretty. I especially like the one in the lower right, with the flowers quilted on yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the mug rugs. The quilting on them looks great. Sorting the stash is very important. You might just find a great new piece for another mug rug.

    ReplyDelete