Wednesday, May 21, 2014

WIP Wednesday

I've made a bit of progress on my Tree quilt. I love the texture from the fine 50wt Aurifil thread (#5004, my go to grey thread) and the Quilters Dream Wool batting. I finished the "leaves" section and I'm on to the "stacked logs" section.



I think my spirals in different sizes could be interpreted as stacked logs??!!  I do like how this quilt is turning out, I am having fun quilting it.

Since I haven't linked up to WIP Wednesday in a while, it will be fun to see if I've made any progress at all. Well, not much!!!  I have worked on the Mod Ovals Quilt since the last time I linked up, but I haven't finished anything. I really need to get going. The problem is how much gardening I have to do. Yikes this spring was so late, now I'm late getting it all done.


Here are this week's stats:
In-process: (5)
Express Your Love
Humphrey's New Bed
Mod Ovals Quilt
Pantone Quilt 2014
Tree Quilt
 
New projects: (0) 

Finished (0)
 
I'm linking up with  Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday!


Color Me Quilty!
Pat

Here's a picture from my deck that you all might like.
This Blue Heron was having a good time fishing in a somewhat choppy lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment