Friday, June 27, 2014

Quilt Top Finish: MQG Michael Miller Challenge

Funny how a looming deadline gets you moving on a project. It motivated me to get this quilt top finished so that I can get to the fun part, FMQ!!!


The top ended up larger than I thought it would be approximately 41" x 57", a nice sized baby quilt. I used all of the fabric (plus purchasing a little extra) of the challenge fabric and I added the warm dark grey solid. The goal for this weekend is to get is basted and start quilting.

Today, I'm linking up with TGIFF, Link-A-Finish Friday, Can I Get a Whoop, Whoop and Finish It Up Friday


Color Me Quilty!

Pat 

8 comments:

  1. Looks great! It's amazing to see the variety of designs that people are coming up with for the MQG challenge! Here's hoping you get to quilt it this week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this quilt design! It looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I came back to see how this turned out - I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Can't wait to see what kind of magic you're going to do with the FMQ! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this - something about the design just reaches out and grabs you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh, that's a fabulous block Pat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's very dynamic, the color and angles against the gray
    LeeAnna Paylor lapaylor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete