Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Quilty Pleasures

The other day I stopped in at a new quilt shop in my area, Quilty Pleasures, located in Geneva, NY. I LOVE that we have a new store in the area, easier to do a little fabric therapy!

They have a good selection of solids, which if you know me, you know they are my favorite.

A huge selection of marbled fabric

And even a selection of modern fabrics.
PLUS, Quilty Pleasures carry two of my very FAVORITE items.

Aurifil Thread

Quilters Dream Batting

 They are still working on opening up another section of the store and they have a list of products ordered, that are arriving daily. They are offering classing and have a long-arm quilting service.

I met one of the owners, she was very nice.
Be sure to check out Quilty Pleasures, they have an online store too!
I'm linking up today with Free Motion by the River for Linky Tuesday and A Quilt Story for Fabric Tuesday.




Fresh Poppy Design












Color Me Quilty!

Pat

4 comments:

  1. What a fun looking store. Quilty Pleasures is such a great name for a quilt shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it great to have a new shop! We just seem to have all our nearby shops closing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pat, thanks to you my day is saved! I am going online shopping - guilt-free - at Quilty Pleasures tonight!!!! Thanks for sharing the info, I love finding new online quilt stores!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to check them out when I get up in that area.

    ReplyDelete