Wednesday, February 11, 2015

WIP Wednesday

Thanks to another snow day on Monday, I was able to get a little more quilting done on my Galloping through the Meadows quilt.

 All of the teal flower centers are now quilted - lots and lots of pebbles. I also have all of the white flowers outlined.
The back of the quilt look at the pebbles and outlining
 I have stitched two horses in the navy. I think they will standout a lot more once I quilt more densely around them.

I used Quilters Dream Wool batting and Aurifil 50wt thread. This project is a dream to quilt.


Color Me Quilty!

Pat

7 comments:

  1. Is this the Lizzy House pattern? Your quilt looks really nice so far... it will be a super finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great! I love the pink block; it really stands out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you put your snow day to good use. Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your quilting is beautiful! Love the horse, incredible work.

    ReplyDelete